Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas to all...

Christmas seem to come so fast this year, one minute it was Thanksgiving and now its that blessed time "Christmas" wow where has the time gone.  I have been busy stitching away when I can since I started Ann Grimshaw... so here's an update
28 ct Ivory Cashel, Mulberry Gumnuts Silk, 1:1
I haven't been doing any genealogy stuff, probably won't resume in earnest till after the new year, but you never know.  I have been organizing my office and doing other stuff instead, like a little online shopping.  I have really been enjoy the holiday movies on TCM.. 

TCM Holiday Snapshots
Earlier this week a fan reached out wanting to see all the holiday spots we show on the air. We made this reel for him, and we hope you enjoy seeing this too. Happy holidays from everyone here at TCM!
Posted by Turner Classic Movies: TCM on Thursday, December 17, 2015
So Merry Christmas from warm Washington DC...
 
Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..