Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas to me...

My K's Creations Floor Stand arrived and is up.  Thanks to help of my BIL, he's so talented.  I thought I was doing it right, but got stuck.  So we took it all apart and he started over.. so here it is.

As you can see it fits great with my work chair.  The piece I have up is Maxwell's (grandson)birth sampler.  I want to get it finished and framed, so I can enter it in Woodlawn this year.  So I will work on that downstairs and Happy Christmas upstairs.  I'm so thrilled.

We also did some shopping down in Fredericksburg today at Barnes and Noble, but other than some wrapping and getting some gift cards together I'm pretty much done for our small little family.

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..