Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy "Post" Thanksgiving...

I have been stitching away about both 9-11 and Hope, Love and Peace.. so here is an update
40ct Ricamo, Gumnuts Silks, my convesion

40ct White Newcastle, Gumnuts Silks Denim and Mulberry



























































































   
 I haven't done as much as I would like on my JH 9-11, I have some up and down days with teeth issues.  Went to the dentist last week to find that a root canal I had done, many moons ago, is deteriorating under the crown, which is why I have pain.  The tooth beside it also cracked when repaired and I had extracted. So now this.. thank goodness for appearance sake they are all back molers however, I will need a bridge or implants.  Great!  My family history with teeth is not good, so no matter what precautions and care, they still give out on you, well me anyway.  Can't this work done till January because of husbands schedule.  I will just keep on Motrin till then.

PD James (Baroness of Holland Park)

On a sad note I was saddened read of the death of PD James, she was one of my favorite Mystery writers.   I hope you had a chance to catch her latest work, "Death Comes to Pemberly" it was so good.  My only complaint is the costumes seem to be stuck on the same colors for the actors.  If they ever repeat it and you haven't seen it, take a look.  Its Pride and Prejudice (the lovely Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth) with a mystery twist.

Well on to some Black Friday online things.. and other daily doings.. enjoy the stitch..
 

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..

1 comment:

  1. Your stitching projects are both lovely. I've always loved the 9/11 piece so much. I heard about PD James and was saddened as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..