Saturday, October 8, 2011

Current WIPs ..

Well time surely does fly when your having fun,  HA!  I have been busy clearing out my parents and in-laws books.  We have about 4 boxes already to be donated to our local Public Library, but that won't be the end of it, I still have more to do.  We also have started clearing out a 4th bedroom, our son is coming up to visit in November to celebrate his dad's 65th.  Well, I we think he's coming... I purchased the ticket for him, but Daniel has backed out before.  Paul just brought all the books and pictures we had stored in the closet, down to my library so I can go through those...One day it will end, I hope.  Also we found two antique pictures of Paul's great grandmother and my great great grandmother, funny I thought those were in the basement. We also found more genealogy paperwork, that I have been hunting down (knew it was here somewhere) I have resumed researching four family lines.  Like my stitching, I work in genealogy research with sorting clothes and household items.

So here's what I have been working on:  Jan Houtman's 9-11, which I'm stitching on 40ct Ricamo (I hear Ricamo is no more now, sad)

Also, I have started working on Madison's Birth Sampler using DMC on Newcastle.  However I'm still not happy with the pinks.  I'm going to take a look at some pinks in Vicki's Silks, which I love (probably should of used them in the first place).  I'm using Vicki's Silks, on JH 9-1l, they are so lovely to work with...
An now for something on the light side.  Here's is the happy couple, Annie (the tabby) and Beau (her Beau) these two I think will always be a couple.. aren't they sweet.


Please disregard the discs on the table.....

2 comments:

  1. Love your WIPs! And your kitties -- so sweet! I love how they're cuddling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are adorable! Great progress on the WIPs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..