Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Royal Wedding's


Aren't these adorable,  a fellow blogger had it on her blog.. you can get see more and read about how you can knit your own royal set here

An if you want to keep yourself posted all the preps for Kate and William, well they have set up a blog just for all us anglophiles, it is my links section and here

Right now I'm busy trying to find the wedding souvenier china, I have all them for each wedding.  My mother was over there a week before Princess Di's wedding and she brought be back a mug. So then I look for the other's such as Ann and Andrew, and I have Harry's and Sophie's.

I also have the queen's silver anniversary.  I have to admit that after living there for a few months out of the year, I am complete anglophile.  Cheer's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..