Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting there on Max....

Well the past few days things have gone slow.  As I have gotten older the weather seems to play havoc with my arthritis and my head.  A massive warm front came in Sunday, which laid me away a migraine.  Then my knee froze up, so stitching was a little difficult.  It just really set me back 2 days.  So here is Max's Sampler..
As you can see I don't have too far to go.  Just one more little design on the right, child of ---- and, the border.   I  can't wait to get started on Madison's.

Jean
Currently Reading:  Bonhoeffer, and Watching: Ken Burns, Civil War
   



2 comments:

  1. I love it! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, I sent you an email, could you tell me the name of the sampler with the two cats that its the center of your header montage. Oh and who is the designer or has it? thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..