Monday, November 28, 2011

Holiday News

Well an entire month has gone by and Santa is on his way.... Again I go missing, November was very busy, our son came up from Florida to celebrate his Dad's 65th birthday and Thanksgiving.  We had a wonderful visit and a family conference to plan out the next stage or our life.  Paul isn't planning on retiring yet, but soon, therefore we need to start getting our ducks in row for a move to Florida to be near grand kids and son. 

Here we all are at by nieces house

So here I am on Cyber Monday, trying to getting christmas underwraps and everyone back to schedule.  Dan is back in Florida and Paul is back at the hospital.  I'm doing my work around the house and other household things.  On the horizon Paul's brother is back from Costa Rica (he moved there in September) to join a startup of a eco business.  When you are out on a visa you have to return every 90 days for 2 weeks.  It will be great to see him and hear about his new venture.

Now with all this I bet you thought I didn't get any stitching but I did, wonders of wonders.  I have been working away on Jan Houtman's 9-11.  Here is my progress so far.

Thanks for stopping, I hope to have more on Madison's Sampler next time... well back to cyper shopping and other things..

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lovely family get together! Great picture. Nice stitching progress, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jan Houtman piece is so pretty --- looking good! Lovely family pic too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments mean so much..